Each piece originates as a discarded or junk store item.
After restoration, the wood is decorated using controlled burns from a 12,000 volt, 35 microamp electrical source.
Purchase art via donations to charities.
All pieces used for food are finished with a food safe mineral oil or mineral oil / beeswax coating. 100% of the profits from sales go to conservation, refugee and immigration assistance groups. Art can be purchased by making a donation to a cause I support.
- Charcuterie Board$60 Minimum Donation
- Bearded Axe Hatchet Burn$400 Minimum Donation – Sold
- Painted Bowl Burn$120 Minimum Donation – Sold
- Hand Carved Wooden Fife Burn$30 Minimum Donation
- Vintage Collins Brush Axe$200 Minimum Donation – Sold
- India Vase Burn$120 Minimum Donation (two available)
- Firefighters Hook$200 Minimum Donation
- Danish Dough Whisk Burn$30 Minimum Donation
- Felling Axe$180 Minimum Donation
- Hart Framing Hammer$50 Minimum Donation
- Waxed Bowl Burn$80 Minimum Donation
- Fractal Charcuterie Board & Knife$60 Minimum Donation
- Cutting board with Chef’s Knife$50 Minimum Donation – Sold
- Double Bit Throwing Hatchet$150 Minimum Donation
- Holiday Display with Candle Holder
- Scythe Burn
- Wine Stave Candle Holder
- Oak Peppermill
- Stern-Halma (Chinese Checkers)$50 Minimum Donation
- Electrified Carved Olive Wood
- Succulent Burn Planter
- Hatchet Burn$80 Minimum Donation
- Fractal Cutting Board & Knife Set
- Wine Stave Candle Holders$50 Minimum Donation (per candleholder – multiple in stock)
- Hardwood Bowl & Spoon
- Reclaimed Cigar Boxes
- Louisville Slugger$50 Minimum Donation
- Fractal Artist’s Best Friend