Each piece originates as a discarded or junk store item.
After restoration, the wood is decorated using controlled burns from a 12,000 volt, 35 microamp electrical source.
Purchase art via donations to charities.
All pieces used for food are finished with a food safe mineral oil or mineral oil / beeswax coating. 100% of the profits from sales go to conservation, refugee and immigration assistance groups I support. Art can be purchased by making a donation to a cause I support – contact me for availability and details: eric at fivepaths dot com.
- Bearded Axe Hatchet Burn
- Painted Bowl Burn
- Vintage Collins Brush Axe
- Hand Carved Wooden Fife Burn
- India Vase Burn
- Firefighters Hook
- Danish Dough Whisk Burn
- Waxed Bowl Burn
- Fractal Charcuterie Board & Knife
- Cutting board with Chef’s Knife
- Double Bit Throwing Hatchet
- Holiday Display with Candle Holder
- Scythe Burn
- Wine Stave Candle Holder
- Oak Peppermill
- Stern-Halma (Chinese Checkers)
- Electrified Carved Olive Wood
- Succulent Burn Planter
- Hatchet Burn
- Fractal Cutting Board & Knife Set
- Wine Stave Candle Holders
- Hardwood Bowl & Spoon
- Reclaimed Cigar Boxes
- Louisville Slugger
- Fractal Artist’s Best Friend